In 2017, DEJ conducted a number of surveys and interviews around IT Operations management that captured tens of thousands of data points based on insights from more than 2,500 organizations and coverage of more than 100 vendors. Based on this research, we identified 17 key areas that had the strongest impact on IT Operations in 2017 and are projected to be shaping this market in 2018 and beyond.
– 49% – listed Cloud management capabilities as one of the key selection criteria when evaluating IT Operations solutions
– 58% – Reported that monitoring IT performance from user perspective as a strategic goal for IT transformation
– 71% – Reported that their IT performance data is not actionable
– 3.1x – Increase in speed of replacement of IT Operations solutions over the last 4 years
– 37% – Of outages require 6 or more IT FTEs to resolve